Saturday 13 August 2011

My first ever blog post

Ok so this is going to be really basic as it is my first ever blog post. I have decided to start a blog to pass the time really before I start uni in a few weeks and then if I enjoy it and still have time while I'm at uni I'll carry on. I don't know how many followers I'll get if any but I thought it's quite a cool way to record your feelings to look back on even if nobody else looks at it.

So, my day today. Me and Liam both have stinky colds at the moment so I had a pyjama day today as I was feeling icky and I want to feel better for tomorrow as me and Livvy are going to my brother Stefan's surprise birthday BBQ at my nan and grandad's house. I'm looking forward to it as I haven't seen my nan and grandad for a while and I love going to their house. I always feel really at home. They have lived there for over 50 years and I have so many happy memories of summers spent running around with my cousins Jenna and Sara and my brothers Stefan and Liam in their big back garden. Jenna and Sara will be there too and it will be nice to catch up with Jenna as I haven't seen her for a while. Livvy will have fun playing with her daughter Amelie too. It will also be an excuse to get a bit dressed up and play around with my hair and make up yay! Not that I need much excuse at the moment hee hee.

I will try and update again tomorrow when I can use the laptop. It's a bit tricky at the moment as I'm on my iPhone.

Lots of love, Kerry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment