Saturday 13 August 2011

Still full of cold. Boo!

Hello! Still full of cold today boo! Still going to my brothers bbq though yay! Just need to make sure I don't breath on anyone he he.
I have spent the morning playing around on here, let me know if you like the little photo collage at the top, it took ages! Had yummy croissants, orange juice and coffee for breakfast along with painkillers and vitamin tablets to try and make myself feel better before the bbq.

We are all still in our PJs at the moment but once I have finished this me and Livvy are going to go and have a shower and start getting ready as Stefan's girlfriend Charlie is picking us up at about half three. Don't really know what I am going to wear yet but I was thinking I might upload some pics tomorrow to show you what me and Liv looked like ha ha.

Not really much else to report but I hope you enjoy reading this. I love reading about other people's lives. I think it's because I am inherently nosey!

Lots of love,

Kerry xx

1 comment:

  1. your very brave to go au naturel on your blog! I can't leave the house with out eyeliner-My postman sometimes catches me out with a parcel!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete