Sunday 14 August 2011

Pretty!

Hey! Had a quiet day today pottering. My little Livvy seems to be better although she still has a horrible cough. I made yummy roast beef for lunch/dinner which went down a treat and then Livvy and me made chocolate and orange biscuits which were pink!! Nom nom nom. I was going to take a picture but they caught around the edges so thought it best not to document my inaptitude at baking he he.

Livvy is in bed now and I am sat on the sofa with Liam watching telly. I just wanted to share a picture with you of an alcove in my lounge where there would be a fireplace if it had not been taken out. I put some fairy lights in there the other day as I have some of my favourite ornaments in there but it is quite dark in there in the evening as I tend to only have a little table lamp on and it doesn't direct any light into the alcove.

Pretty!
Thought it might give people some ideas.

Really need to get motivated tomorrow and get all my forms sent off for student finance and call Livvy's nursery to make arrangements. That and the never ending stream of housework. Livvy is going to my Dad's tommorow afternoon until Tues afternoon though so I will get some time to chill yay!
Lots of love,

Kerry xx

No comments:

Post a Comment